Please attend your training course on the booked day & time, if you are well, but be sure to take these precautions.
- Minimise physical contact, please keep a 1.5 metre gap between yourself and others in communal areas
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Hand sanitiser is available in training rooms, practical areas and we encourage frequent use of this
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue and dispose of tissues properly
Given the size of training rooms, we are limiting the seats to 6 per session to minimise physical contact and our training rooms and practical areas are disinfected after each session
Entry to our site for any purpose is strictly prohibited if:
- Any person has been overseas in the past 14 days (To be really sure... perhaps extend this to at least 21 days)
- Any person is exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms
- Any person has been in close contact with anyone who has been confirmed as testing positive to Covid-19.