click to call
1300 886 477
Inspect & Report
MSS Safety's experienced equipment inspectors complete documented harness & height safety inspections, in accordance with AS1891.4 and manufacturers instructions.
Formal inspection will ensure your gear is in tip top shape and compliant. As per AS1891.4-2009 it is a requirement for all height safety equipment to be inspected by an accredited Height Safety Equipment Inspector at set intervals.
Who Can Inspect?
Formal documented inspections must be completed by a Height Safety Equipment Inspector, qualified in Work Safely At Height & PUAEQU001 Prepare, maintain and test response equipment as recommended by the Working At Heights Association (WAHA) recommendations guidelines.
These devices must be formally inspected every six months by a Height Safety Equipment Inspector
- Fall arrest devices
- Ropes & Slings
What do you get?
With each inspection we provide the following documentation and certification.
- All items tagged with date completed and date next due AS1891.4 9.3.4 (c)
- Certificate of Inspection for each item (Printed & Electronically via our Service Web Portal available 24/7)
- Photographic evidence of any faults
- Preferred pricing on like for like replacements
- Electronic Service Records maintained on Klipboard Portal, accessible 24/7
- Full Service history reports/records available on request (audits
All service records are available via our @klipboard.io customer portal. Ask us about setting up access.